Automatic calls for online pharmacies
Remind customers of their orders and boost your turnover.Order
Ordering products online
This is a core feature of almost every online pharmacy, be it part of a chain or an independent outlet. Yet, in no pharmacy do customers collect 100% of the medicines they reserve online.
According to a study, on average, customers in chain pharmacies fail to pick up 15% of their online orders, while the figure rises to 20% for independent pharmacies.
Customers fail to collect their orders for a variety of reasons:
While medicines are reserved, they remain unavailable to other customers, causing the pharmacy to miss out on potential revenue. Utilise an Automatic call to minimise these losses.
- They forget about the order
- They purchase from another pharmacy
- They opt for alternative medications
- They adopt a different treatment plan
- They reprioritise their needs
- They recover from their ailment
More effective than SMS campaigns:
- Users might overlook an SMS or forget about it
- The nature of SMS limits the length of the message
- It's impossible to ask a customer directly if they confirm their order via SMS
More cost-effective than manager calls:
- The robot can rapidly call an extensive customer database
- The cost of operating a robot is significantly less than employing a manager, freeing specialists for more complex tasks
- A robot will never mix up details and will always reach any customer
- Boosting customer motivation and sales
The robot will remind customers of their order, enhancing the likelihood of its collection.
- Reducing unnecessary reservations
The robot swiftly cancels redundant reservations, making products immediately available again.
- Gathering feedback and analytics
Utilising the Automatic call allows immediate insight into the reasons for order cancellations.